You are here
pH10A Pen-Style pH
The pH10A is part of the EcoSense® family of products. It's the perfect instrument for economical spot sampling of pH and temperature in many applications including wastwater, surface water, aquaculture, hydroponics, pools, and education.
pH10A pH/Temperature Accurate, economical pen-style measurement
YSI’s first EcoSense® pen-style product provides an ultimate feature set. The pH10 features an easy-to-use graphic interface, simple one-hand operation, memory, and low cost of ownership over the life of the product.
The pH10 measures pH and temperature with the following features:
• IP-67 waterproof housing
• Automatic calibration and buffer recognition
• Automatic temperature compensation
• Replaceable single- or double-junction electrodes
• 50-set memory (pH, temp, date and time stamp)
• GLP functionality (saves and displays last calibration data)
• 1, 2, or 3-point calibration
• “Hold” feature locks readings on display
• Graphic display with on-screen instructions
The pH10 is designed for quick, accurate results in an economical platform. The ability to measure pH and temperature in a simple, compact instrument allows for the most convenient sampling method available.
With a one-year instrument warranty and six-month electrode warranty, the pH10 will fit your needs for an easy-to-use pH instrument.
Temperature Range: 0.0 to 99.9 °C
Resolution: 0.1 °C
Accuracy: ±0.3 °C
pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 units
Resolution: 0.01 units
Accuracy: ±0.1 unit within 10 °C of calibration, ±0.2 unit within 20 °C
pH10 pH10 instrument (includes 605113 pH electrode)
605113 Single-junction pH electrode
116 Double-junction pH electrode
580 Soft, black carrying case with shoulder strap