You are here
Greenspan TS1000 Turbidity Sensor
The Greenspan TS1000 Turbidity Sensor provides a reliable and cost effective solution for monitoring of turbidity in a wide range of environmental applications. The integral wiper assembly provides long term reliable operation at remote sites where bio-fouling or sedimentation is likely.
Greenspan TS1000 4-20mA Turbidity Sensor
The TS1000 is a low power unit and provides both 4-20mA and 0-2.5V outputs. The wiper is triggered by a separate control wire.
The sensor is ideal for use in all water monitoring applications, including tidal and estuary monitoring.
A durable acetal body, double O ring design ensures suitability for harsh environment applications. It can be supplied in various ranges, and is fitted with moulded polyurethane cable as standard. Other cable options may be available.
The TS1000 sensor is easy to install and provides users with a rugged and reliable solution to long term monitoring.
* Turbidity measurement conforms to ISO7027
* Integral self cleaning wiper
* Rugged acetal body
* Field replaceable wiper pad.
* Can be installed in active waters (acidic or salty) where stainless steel is suitable
* Reliable and Robust sensor ensures minimal field visits for maintenance
* Suitable for marine applications and waterways with high sediment loads.
* Monitoring of streams and rivers, lakes and urban waterways
* Catchment studies and forestry management
* Water supply storages including stratification studies
* Intermediate and final effluent treatment monitoring
* Drinking water filtration efficiency
* Tidal, estuary and oceanographic monitoring.